Upgrade/Update Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 to 5.0 Lollipop
The users of Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 can now update their handsets to Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM. The new Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with many new features :
Here are some more aspects that users should know before trying out the custom ROM :
1. Download Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM for Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 from link below :
The ROM File size is big, so I split the file into 3 parts :
2. Install the ROM Manager on your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 . Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery. You also can use ROM Installer application from JRummy Apps Inc.(Get it from Google Play Store).
3. Connect your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “ROM.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
4. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup/restore to back-up your information.
5. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”ROM.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 . As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 5.0 Lollipop.